The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Happy Easter

Ok, so technically, it's Sunday - HAPPY EASTER!!!

I should be in bed beause I have this big family thing to do tomorrow...ya know, Easter egg hunt, family dinner and all that jazz but, nah, I'm sitting here staring blankly at my computer screen. Oh well.

Anyhow, not much swinging my way (as usual). I did hang with my mom all day and that was cool. We dyed Easter eggs with my son and tromped off to do a bit of shopping. Oh, and I made brownies shaped like bunnies. Cute, eh? GO ME!! LOL.

I watched a movie on HBO tonight..'Taking Lives' with Angelina Jolie and Ethan Hawke, it was pretty good. Nice twist, although, my hubby figured it all out long before I did. Smart ass.

So, that's it, nothing much to say really so I guess I'll just say...Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home