The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, March 28, 2005

Angie's Entry - It's Monday

Well, it's Monday yet again. Another day of payroll.

It's definitely spring here in MN. It's supposed to be damn near 60 degrees. They say rain tomorrow but the rest of the week it should be around 50. Thank God!! I freakin HATE winter!

So what did I do this weekend? Well, Saturday I got up around 9, went grocery shopping then cleaned the downstairs of my house while making bread, dinner rolls and homemade cinnamon rolls for dinner at my mom's on Sunday. I didn't sit down until close to 7 p.m. and now I feel as though I am eighty years old. I can't believe how bad my whole body hurts! I'm too damn old!!

I did work on a fanfic I've been writing for almost a year and a half now like I promised Aimee I would.

Hmm, what else? Not much really. I'm looking forward to getting outside today. I should really wash my filthy car, but if I do, it will for sure rain tomorrow. That always happens to me.

Aiight, I'm outtie. I've babbled enough for one day.

Have a good day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home