The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Epcot 2007.

For my Evan who, since he told me he's never been to a Disney Theme Park, has left me wanting to change that.


^^ My mom enjoying a coffee and a quick rest in China.

^^ Myself, getting friendly with the trolls, in Norway.

^^ Myself in Mexico.


^^ America.



^^ Italy.

^^ My mom, admiring the flowers, in Germany.



^^ Since it was Epcot's Annual Flower & Garden Show, a "flower bed".

^^ Whatever their names are from "The Lion King".


^^ Mickey, in flowers. Pretty.


^^ Myself, amongst the sunflowers, in Morocco.


^^ Japan.


^^ And again, Japan.


^^ Canada.


^^ This silly little dancing water thing that always fascinates me.


^^ And another.



^^ And yet again, another.


^^ Pooh in the United Kingdom.


^^ My mom, flashing a grin, in Morocco.


^^ France.


^^ United Kingdom.

^^ Tigger, me favorite, in the United Kingdom.


^^ Mi Madre and myself at the Disney Marketplace.



^^ Fireworks.


^^ And more fireworks.

2 Comments:

At Thu May 31, 07:54:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! Thanks for posting them!

 
At Sat Jun 02, 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Aimee said...

You're welcome, love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home