The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, June 08, 2007

Googlimage.

Do a Google Image Search with the answer to each of these ten questions and post one of the images you found along with your answers on your blog.


The Place You Grew Up...

Since my mother was involved with my sisters father during a good amount of my childhood and he wasn't exactly the dependable sort, we spent most of our time bouncing around between various efficiencies and motels on Ft. Lauderdale beach.


The Place You Live Now...

In 2004, after we sold our house, we moved to Coral Springs and while it's not the greatest, it's alright.

Your Name...

How cool is that? With my love of all things coffee, I figure it's pretty apt.

Your Grandmothers Name...

Was Hester, and out of the odd pictures that pulled up when I googled that name, this was my favorite.

Your Favorite Food...

I love all kinds of yumy things but there is nothing like a tender, juicy filet mignon.


Your Favorite Song...

Since the moment I heard it, I've been in love with "Love Song" by the delectable Pink (Have I ever mentioned that whole fantasy I have involving the lovely lady and some soft nibbling).


Your Favorite Drink...

Is a Midori Sour, of course. 3 oz Midori melon liqueur and 1-1/2 oz sweet and sour mix--don't forget the cherries!


Your Favorite Smell...

Why, it'd have to be the inside of my local Dunkin Donuts--that rich smell of coffee wafting through the air. Heavenly.


Your Favorite Shoe...


I'm partial to flip flops, always have been but my favorite is Groove's Newport (in black not brown).

Your favorite Number...

Is EIGHT.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home