The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Memelicious.

Cause I have absolutely no originality what-so-ever, here's a few memes (I pilfered one of these from Evan)...

(ONE)

100 useless facts about me!

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Ah, I do believe they're open at the moment but they're not always. I guess it just depends on whether or not I remember to close them.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Only when I go to Disney and I don't take them to use them, it's more cause they're cute.

Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?
Mm Hm.

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
I haven't.

Are you eating anything right now?
Nah, but I'm finishing up my daily hazelnut iced coffee.

Who do you think reads these?
Evan, Nina, sometimes Angie.

Do you have a calendar in your room?
I don't believe I do.

Where are you?
At work.

What's your plan for the day?
Work. Not my first choice, of course but what am I gonna do? Has to be done.

Are you reading any books right now?
I'm currently rereading Born in Death by JD Robb.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Not in years. I used to have one of thos enifty little machines that did it for you but that was then, ya know.

Have you ever peed in the woods?
Not that I recall.

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
All the time. I'm an odd one or so I'm told.

What is your "Song of the Week"?
Not particularly cause I want it to be (it's just stuck) but "No Handlebars" by Flobots.

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
I don't see why not.

Do you still watch cartoons?
Cameron and I watch them together on occasion.

Whats your favorite love movie?
I'm not a huge fan of "love" movies so I honestly don't know.

What do you drink with dinner?
G2.

What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?
Yellow mustard.

What is your favorite food/cuisine?
Aimee loves her some Mexican.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Goonies (I fricken love that movie), Pump Up The Volume, PotC (1, 2, 3) and many more. I love movies and I love many different movies.

Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope.

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Doubt it.

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Feels like eons ago, some time in 2007 perhaps.

Can you change the oil in a car?
No.

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Unfortunately I have.

Run out of gas?
Nah.

Favorite kind of sandwich?
Caprese with hard salami.

Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I always just have a muffin and coffee.

What is your usual bedtime?
Somewhere between 11 and 1

Are you lazy?
Terminally.

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Gosh, several things, I imagine.

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
None.

Which are better, legos or lincoln logs?
Legos.

Are you stubborn?
Typically.

Who is better Leno or Letterman?
Letterman.

Ever watch soap operas?
I used to.

Afraid of heights?
Not particularly.

Sing in the car?
On occasion.

Dance in the car?
I've been known to.

Ever used a gun?
No.

Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Not at all.

Is Christmas stressful?
Somehwat but I still love it.

Favorite type of fruit pie?
Cherry.

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Actress, nurse, teacher.

Do you believe in ghosts?
Somewhat.

Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
Sure thing.

Do you take a vitamin daily?
No.

Wear slippers?
Yes.

Wear a bath robe?
No.

What do you wear to bed?
Typically nothing.

Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
Target.

Nike or Adidas?
Either.

Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos.

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds.

Ever hear of "gorp"?
Um, no.

Ever taken karate?
I have not.

Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.

Ever won a spelling bee?
Yes.

Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I have.

Own a record player?
Drew has several but me personally, no.

Ever been in love?
Yes.

Hot tea or cold tea:
Both.

Tea or coffee?
Coffee.

Favorite kind of cookie?
Mint chocolate chipor peanut butter--they're equally as yummy.

Can you swim well?
Exceptionally.

Can you hold your breath without manually holding your nose?
Of course.

Are you patient?
Not usually but I can be.

Ever had plastic surgery?
Nope.

Which are better black or green olives?
Green.

Can you knit or crochet?
No.

Wash room or bathroom?
Bathroom.

Do you want to get married?
I am.

Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Sometimes.

Do you have kids?
I do.

Do you want kids?
I'd love to have another one but certain physical factors suggest that it's not an option.

Who do you wanna see right now?
No one really, I'm fairly ambivalent to people these days.

(TWO)

Two names you go by: Aims, Aimers and various variations of same.

Two things you are wearing right now: Flip flops and jeans.

Two of your favorite things: Captain Jack and the Hulkster.

Two things you want very badly at the moment: A nap (YES) and a long soak in a very steamy jaccuzzi.

Two favorite pets you have/had: Cherry (RIP) and Captain (or rather, Handsome) Jack (I just love him to pieces!!!).

Two people who will send this back completed: I dunno, typically no one does but you, Ang, my sweet.

Two things you did last night: Watched Law & Order (SVU) and read a bit.

Two things you ate today: l've only eaten once today and it was a Coffee Cake muffin from Dunkin Donuts.

Last two people you talked to: Kim and Cathy.

Two things you plan on doing tomorrow: Working and working.

Two longest trips taken in the last five years: A one week trip to California in 2006 and well, aside from Disney, that's about it.

Two favorite holidays: Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Two favorite beverages: Coffee and G2.

(THREE)

1. What is your occupation? Administrative Assistant.

2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing any socks.

3. What are you listening to right now? Just the clickity clack of my typing.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Coffee Cake Muffin.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple.

7. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone? I dunno, some sales person.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Sure thing.

9. How old are you today? 32.

10. Favorite drink? Of the non-alcoholic variety: Coffee, if we're talking alcoholic: Midori Sours.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Absolutely none.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep.

13. Pets? Captain Jack (iguana), Hulk (ferret), Harley (bearded dragon), Bugsy (dog), Tabby (cat).

14. Favorite food? Mm, a nice tender filet mignon will do me.

15. Last movie you watched? No Country for Old Men.

16. Favorite Day of the year? Christmas.

17. What do you do to vent anger? Hm, good question... I dunno, be bitchy?

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I have no idea--that was entirely too long ago.

19. What is your favorite season? Fall.

20. Hugs or kisses? Both are lovely.

21. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry.

22. When was the last time you laughed? A few minutes ago.

23. When was the last time you cried? This weekend.

24. Favorite smells? Coffee, clean linen, lavender.

25. Who inspires you? A myriad of peeps.

26. What are you afraid of? Spiders.

27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese.

28. Favorite car? Escalade.

29. Favorite cat breed? Plain old Tabby is good for me.

30. Number of keys on your key ring? 5.

31. How many years at your current job? 11.

32. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

33. How many states have you lived in? 3.

34. Do you think you're funny? Eh, sometimes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home