The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, March 24, 2008

Oops! I missed Easter, didn't I?

Ah well, life intrudes and all that jazz.

Anyhow, this past Friday I had to have that “yucky procedure” I mentioned a week or so ago. It was, as expected, extremely blah but, all in all, it went fairly well. They didn’t find anything serious and that’s a wonderful thing, but I do have IBS (which is pretty much what I was figuring) and that's a major pain in the ass (no pun intended… seriously). At least the good doc gave me a prescription to help try and control it. Fingers crossed.

Well, since I was given a nice dose of “happy drugs” for the aforementioned procedure, Friday was basically a wash. I didn’t do a damn thing other than sleep, but I did get to try out my brand new super-cute socks my mom bought me for Easter…



Aren’t they cute?

Anyway, I had a rather lovely and totally relaxing holiday. I hope you all did too.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home