The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, January 18, 2008

Double Duty.

First, I forgot to wish my sweet, Christie, a happy one last Friday. So, Happy (Late) Birthday, beautiful!


You know, I've been contemplatively reflecting lately, and in this period of reflection, I've found it positively amazing how time (and other random things) can change things so completely. Last year, on her birthday, Christie and I were somewhat ambivalent towards each other. We're sisters, so of course there was love, but friendship and compassion and understanding? No, not really. This year, on the other hand, has been an immense growing experience for the both of us and it's brought us closer together than I think either of us ever thought we'd be. How's that for irony? Christie's my sister but more importantly, she's my friend, one of the best I've been blessed with and I love her.

Second, and I really did mean to do this yesterday but it was payroll day and I got sidetracked, I want to wish Evan and Denise a "Happy Anniversary". I know I'm a day late but the feelings behind the sentiment are no different today than they were yesterday. You're a lovely couple and I'm honored to call you my friends. So...



That's all. To the rest of you, "Happy Fricken Friday"!

1 Comments:

At Fri Jan 18, 07:10:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

:)

Thank you very much, Aimee love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home