The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!



Since I probably won't make it back this way before it's been and gone, I hope you all have a very merry one!!!

1 Comments:

At Thu Dec 27, 08:46:00 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Thank you.

I had a nice x-mas. I got to see all of my east coast family- mom, dad- the peoples they are married to, sister and her hubby and two boys.

Was a better holiday then I expected. Hope you and cam had a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home