The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Uninspired.


Insanity is hereditary--you get it from your kids. ~ Sam Levenson

Cameron, my own true love, is driving me positively batty and his teacher, sadly, shares in my pain. He's been misbehaving at home, at school, etc., etc., etc. and the monotnous lecturing and loss of privileges don't appear to be making a dent in that hard head of his. Sigh. Ah well, we'll just keep trudging on, I suppose.

Anyway, there's really not all that much going on at the moment and certainly nothing exciting or worth writing about. But, since I've been so quiet, I figured I'd drop in and say, "what's up?" and catch you up on all the boring details of my non-exciting life.

Lets see, since it's been decided that's where we're celebrating them this year, we've been getting the house ready for the holidays, which has been no small feat (trust me). We've also been preparing for the birth of Christie's baby, Jade (it's tenatively scheduled for Friday November 23rd but Dr. F said he may have to move it to Saturday the 24th because he's having trouble finding someone to assist him during surgery on the 23rd) and my being away from home for a few days while I stay with Christie and Jade in the hospital. And last but certainly not least, we've been saving up and whatnot for Cameron's birthday trip to Disney World the second weekend in December.

Hmm, that's pretty much it. See--all boring. Hopefully things are a bit more impelling in your world.

Later Gator.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home