The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, July 23, 2007

Bah. Ugh. Blah.

I am so fucking tired, I'm starting to feel like the walking dead. Dead, I tell you. And I swear, I do believe today was the longest day of my life. I've been home from work for less than an hour and if I blink for too long it'll be time to go back. Sigh.

Friday was Drew's doctor appointment, the doc kept him on Metformin for the Diabetes and since his blood pressure was 160 over 100, he's now on blood pressure medication. His blood panel came back today and there are a couple things that need work (cholesterol, liver enzymes) but, all in all, my mom said it wasn't as bad as she feared it would be.

Cameron hasn't called me yet this week (yes, I know, it's only Monday) and I miss the little monster something fierce! I hate when he goes away like this. But, because of the lack of respect she showed me and the numerous lines Drew's mother crossed, I am consoling myself with knowing that this is the last time my Cameron will be away from me for this ridiculous amount of time.

"Girls Night" was wonderful! We had taco's, watched "The Italian Job" and munched on brownies while playing "Clue". And the rest of the weekend was nothing to complain about either.

The rest of this week will more than likely be busy--I have to put on my "Third Person" hat and try to work myself out of the mess that is my second submission for the next ST Anthology and other random things but since we're coming close to the end of hell that was July, I've decided the best thing to do is just grin and bear it.

And that's all. I'm off to read, I was going to don that hat tonight but it's too late and my mind is tired.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Mon Jul 30, 11:33:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I so very much hope things start looking up again for you this month.
With Love,

 
At Mon Jul 30, 07:42:00 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

Thanks, love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home