The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, June 25, 2007

Tedium.

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
In bed which, incidentally, is exactly where I'd still like to be.

2. What is your boyfriends/girlfriends name?
I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you... Heh.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Well, if I have, I've apparently mentally blocked the whole wretched ordeal.

4. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Ah, let's see, I was at the Boca Towncenter yesterday but we didn't actually go past the restaurant out front so I'm not sure that one counts. As far as shopping, I don't know, December, I guess.

5. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope.

6. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Seeing as I still owe over four thousand on it, I sure as hell hope so.

7. When was the last time you drove out of town?
End of May.

8. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Sure. Drew took me to see Evan Almighty Saturday night and I took Cameron to see Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer Sunday afternoon.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
I'm enjoying a cup of coffee as we speak (type--whatever).

10. What are you wearing right now?
Jean capri's and an olive green t-shirt.

11. Last food that you ate?
Coffee Cake Muffin.

12. Where were you last week at this time?
Pretty much the same place I'm at now.

13. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
I don't watch sporting events.

14. What is your favorite animal?
Ferrets.

15. What is your dream vacation?
As long as I'm free to relax, it's all good with me.

16. Last person’s house you were in?
Besides my own, Drew's.

17. How old are your parents?
They're both in their early fifties..

18. Have you been in love?
No doubt.

19. Do you miss anyone right now?
Absolutely, yes.

20.What are your plans for tonight?
I have to work late this evening but after that's done and over, I don't plan on doing much more than read.

21. Who is the last person you sent an e-mail to?
Kim.

22. Ever go to camp?
I don't believe so.

23. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Can't say I was.

24. What do you want to know about the future?
I don't know, I've never really given it much thought.

25. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Nah, not today.

26. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
California, Minnesota, New England.

27. Do you have a tan?
I certainly don't.

28. What are you listening to right now?
Blessed quiet, my friends.

29. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Mm Hm.

30. What does your last text message say?
"Whatcha doin?"

31. Do you like hot sauce?
Not particularly.

32.When was the last time you took a shower?
This morning, before work.

33. Do you need to do laundry?
Sure do.

34. What is your heritage?
A little bit of this, a little bit of that and a sprinkling of the other thing.

35. What’s on the radio?
Don't have it on just now so I couldn't say.

36. Are you someone’s best friend?
Perhaps.

37. Do you like fast food?
Depending on where it's from, to an extent.

38. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
I rarely wear shoes that need to be untied but when I do, nah.

39. What is the weather like right now?
It's hot and annoyingly humid but it isn't currently raining so that's something.

40. What book are you reading?
At the moment, The Calhoun Women: Catherine and Amanda by Nora Roberts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home