The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, June 15, 2007

Enervated.

I think this has been the longest week of my life. No really. Between my full time job and my part time job and Cameron and various things on the home front and other outside the home dramas and the ear-throat-cold thingamajig I've managed to pick up, it's just about worn me all the way out. If today didn't happen to be Friday I think I might actually succumb to a bout of weeping.

And that doesn't include the e-mail with questions regarding the appraisal for my papaw's hourglass or the e-mail from Sasha about the horrific bit of writing I sent her for the next eBook that I've been ignoring. And not purposely, mind you, I just haven't found the time needed to calculate how long it takes the sand to move from one side of the hourglass to the other or have a phone editing session with Sasha, both of which need to be done. If I could somehow finesse a few extra hours into the day I might actually get it done. Sigh.

Other than all that, I've been alright, I guess.

Anyway, between the rewards Cameron has been earning for his "Behavior Management" program and Drew's connections at the movie theater, I think I've seen more movies in the last two months than I have in last five years. LOL. Spiderman 3 (twice), Shrek the Third, Prates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End, Knocked Up, Surf's Up and Oceans Thirteen. Cameron wants to see, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, this weekend but I just don't know if there'll actually be time for that this weekend. I'm thinking I may have to squeeze it in sometime during the week or perhaps next weekend, we'll see.

Speaking of Cameron, my mom is taking him up to Okeechobee for the night so after I knock out one of the CVS stores, it'll be all me until sometime tomorrow evening. There will no doubt be a few things I have to do (getting a start on laundry taking top spot) but all in all, it should be a peaceful night. Thank the gods.

And that's all really. I hope you all have a perfectly peachy weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home