The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Great Eight.

For my Evan.

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged must make a post about their eight things and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don't forget to leave them each a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


1. I started my (un)illustrious career as an author writing free fan fiction about a certain blue eyed blonde rapper who, for various reasons, makes me all hot and bothered.

2. I'm a sucker for various charity's. I can never give as much as I'd like, financially or physically, but if I'm able to give something I will. I also rarely pass up tossing a little money at the sign carrying homeless that appear on random corners worldwide but I have a particular soft spot for the ones who are honest. For instance, the one I saw last week who's sign read, "Why Lie? I want a beer."

3. I'm what they like to call a packrat, I save just about EVERYTHING, particularly if it came from someone special--wrapping paper, bows, cards, letters, e-mails, mailing labels, etc., etc., etc.

4. Though I've only had a limited number of lovers and only a couple that were satisfying, I'm a fairly good lover (ah, that slight ego I was gifted with is showing again).

5. My Cameron was going to be named Cameron no matter what his sex ended up being, only, if he'd been of the female variety, it would've been Kamryn.

6. I have a ridiculous weakness for those Thin Mints the Girl Scouts sell once a year or so. I could eat box after box after box which is exactly why I avoid those girls like the plague when they're out selling their wares.

7. I'm not a big fan of summer, I hate the heat and the suffocating mugginess (blah), I much prefer late fall/winter. Which, seeing as I happen to live in horridly muggy Florida where it's pretty much always hellaciously hot, doesn't make much sense.

8. When I was very young up on through high school I was convinced that I wanted to be a stage actress. I attended Fort Lauderdale Children's Theater and took Drama and American Musical Theater classes all through school because I was sure that's what I was meant to do but I didn't do it. In hindsight, I realize it probably would've never worked, I'm much too shy for the stage.


No tags but if you're wanting to do it, by all means, do.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Mon Jul 16, 02:01:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Kamryn's a pretty name, and I feel sorry for the unsatisfying ones in #4. You're kind not to humiliate them by naming names

 

Post a Comment

<< Home