The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, June 25, 2007

Gods, I'm tired.

Really, really tired. This horrific flu type thing that plagues me has sunk it's claws in deep and is just now starting to release its hold. Blah.

Aside from that, I'm stressed about life in general. Big things. Little things. All things. Every thing. Sigh. Top of the list are my never ending bills, the pesky things just refuse to stop tormenting me. It's really quite unfair, if you ask me.

And then, of course, there's my Cameron who is doing markedly better in some areas but remains incredibly stubborn in others. It's been a month since we started his "Behavior Chart/Rewards Program" and, for the most part, he's doing really well with the three "behaviors" we were working on improving. Though I haven't spoken to his doctor about it, I think it's time to move on to a new set of "behaviors". The ADHD testing is halfway done but the doctor is being completely mum about it and I really wish he wouldn't be.

The evenings this week are going to be crazy busy (which totally sucks) because my mom and I have a ton of things to get done for Robin's mothers memorial service this weekend. Honestly, I just want some rest and relaxation but it's not going to happen. If fate is kind, next week will be nice and peaceful.

That's it. There's nothing exciting or remotely interesting happening in my world at the moment.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home