The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just Shy of Kid Friendly.

Online Dating

How about yours?

Now, my other blog is a different story altogether but, seeing as we're in PG-Land, we won't talk about that here.

1 Comments:

At Tue Jul 24, 07:26:00 PM, Blogger Drew said...

I also got a pg... but *shrug* wasn't sure it was deserved. I could've SWORN that yesterday when I checked your page out you had gotten a pg 13... but it says PG now... so *d'oh*

Thanx for making me feel all CLEAN
X-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home