The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

This Saturday I, quietly and definitely without fanfare, turned 32. It was a really nice day. I was treated to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays courtesy of my mom and dinner at the Cheesecake Factory courtesy of my mom and Drew. As for gifts, I got a haircut and blow dry from my mom, an I-Pod, an I-Tunes gift certificate, a stuffed goofy and a stuffed turtle from Drew, a Brighton purse from Kim, gift certificates to Barnes and Noble from Cathy and a pretty set of worry beads from Warren. I love it all. And thanks to all who remembered and took the time to wish me a happy one.

In other news, my Cameron is back--YAY--he arrived yesterday afternoon and I couldn't be happier.

Anyway, here's some pictures from my birthday. Enjoy.














Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Wed Aug 08, 06:47:00 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Sorry didn't wish you a happy b'day...

BUT glad you had one anyway.

Brava, good for you.

I-pod sounds good- as does a gc to a bookstore.

 
At Thu Aug 16, 11:24:00 AM, Blogger Aimee said...

Thank you, Drew!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home