The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, December 17, 2007

Well...

Since it's still 2007, I was figuring I should maybe do a post or some such thing before the clock strikes midnight on the 31st and we bravely enter 2008.

So, here I am.

Anyway, Christmas is coming and I'm not nearly as excited as I usually am this time of year. Cause you know, being broke blows and all that so I stress (and I stress and I stress and I stress). Between Drew's check and my check, we're hoping to wrap up the whole gift end of the deal this weekend. But, seeing as my company is closing 12/24 through 1/1 to make up for withholding our vacation this year, and we're not getting paid again until 1/3, it's going to be a rough couple weeks once Christmas has passed. The Lottery is sounding really good right about now. Ah well, it'll work out. Somehow.

Cameron is doing awful with a capital A(WFUL)! We're still in counseling but he's not getting any better. His teacher has spoken with us (on more than one occasion) and his doctor because it's getting to the point where she's having trouble controlling him and his school work is starting to suffer. So, the psychologist has scheduled an appointment for after the holidays with Drew and myself to discuss putting Cameron on medication. Sucks, sucks, sucks.

On the health front (for myself), things are going alright but my insurance company is being pissy about approving any future infusions until they revisit my medical history and blah, blah, blah. It's idiotic and redundant but it saves them some money to stall so they're doing their thing.

And on the writing front, "Secret Thoughts II: Lustful" made it in to the Top 10 Bestsellers at MBaM two days after its release and is still there. Coolness. Also, I got to give away two free copies (one for each site) to a couple of "lustful" individuals and I want to sincerely thank those who participated in my contest! It was fun!

And that's really it. It's basically same old, same ole around here.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home