The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Happy Birthday, My Baby!!

My Cameron will be '8' this Saturday but we'll be busy visiting Mickey so I'll just go ahead and wish him a happy one now!
I love you my monkey!

P.S. Thank you Evan and Angie for wishing him a happy one in the previous post! Mwah!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Sun Dec 09, 07:46:00 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Sorry I didn't come by here and wish Cameron a Happy Healthy one...
But I hope he enjoyed his birthday nevertheless.

Been busy... but yeah- kids are fun- in small doses( ie not the school trips I've had to deal with at the gift store

 

Post a Comment

<< Home