The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Newest Member of Our Family...

Say hello to Captain Jack...


Never in a million years would I have imagined us being the proud owners of an iguana but, well, there he is. Ain't he cute? Strangely, I think so.

2 Comments:

At Thu Feb 07, 07:14:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! I think...
Hmmm, I don't know if 'cute' would be the term I would use to describe your new addition, but he sure is GREEN!!!

Love ya angel!
nina

 
At Tue Feb 12, 09:07:00 PM, Blogger Drew said...

I think he's a keeper.

Might not be 'techically' cute... but I could see Cam putting his pirate stuff on and Jack on his shoulder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home