The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Memelicious TV.

Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: X-Files

Name a show you can’t miss: House M.D. & Criminal Minds

Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Meh. I can't really think of one. Like, for instance, I adore Christian Slater but I didn't particularly care for the plot line of his new show (which I believe has been cancelled) so, though I adore him, I didn't watch it.

Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Ditto

Name a show you can, and do, quote from: X-Files "Trust no one." & House M.D. "Everybody Lies" to name a couple. Between Mulder, Scully and House, I could go all day.

Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Eleventh Hour

Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song: CSI & CSI: NY

Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: The Mentalist (it totally rocks)

Name a TV series you own: X-Files & House M.D.

Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television: Charlie Sheen

What is your favourite episode of your favourite series? X-Files "Bad Blood", House M.D. "Euphoria: Parts 1 & 2", Criminal Minds "Penelope"

Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: Until recently, that would've been "Bones" but since I watched both new episodes last week I can't really say that anymore. Fringe, perhaps... I dunno.

Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? Not that I can recall.

Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times: Most of the shows I watch have made me cry at least once but multiple times, I don't know, could be any one of them.

What do you eat when you watch TV? Usually nothing unless it's an actual movie and then perhaps I'll have a bit of popcorn.

How often do you watch TV? The TV's on whether I'm watching it or not pretty much everyday.

What’s the last TV show you watched? Last nights episode of House M.D.

What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV? Crime, drama.

What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? X-Files

What TV show do you wish you never watched? None that I can think of.

What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed? Trading Spouses, I'm oddly addicted to this show, it's so often destined to be a big, fat train wreck.

What TV show scared you the most? None that I can think of.

What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? I don't watch too many comedic shows, so it's hard to say... Scrubs, most likely.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Wed Jan 28, 04:00:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You didn't miss anything with Slater's tv show. It was awful.

 
At Wed Jan 28, 04:28:00 PM, Blogger Aimee said...

Was it? I figured as much, it just didn't sound like it'd be very good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home