The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Yawn...

God, what a dreary day!!! And I'm not talking weatherwise either, because it's currently a sunny 77 degrees in good ole S. Florida this afternoon. But just all in all - BLAH!!!

So, it's end of the month billing time and Oh, how I hate it! Vouchers, vouchers and MORE vouchers. I'd live a fairly lovely life if I never had to glance upon another voucher EVER again but luck is not on my side in this one. I'm busy - it sucks.

Anyhow, my mom and I took my son (Cameron) to this little fair down the street in Boca last night and he had such a good time. He's so cute! It still amazes me daily that he's mine! But he has a cold so my poor sweetie was a coughin and a hackin all night! It breaks my heart! We FINALLY got him on the ferris wheel (LOL), you have no idea how many different fairs we've tried to bribe the child onto the ferris wheel without any luck but last night he was feeling brave, so, on he went and he had a blast. It made me smile!

In other news...umm, well, there is really no other news. Oh, unless you want to count my hubby being a jerk about some stupid shit that he's created in his over active mind! Grrrr, MEN!!! What the hell is their problem??? I'd love to know but I think it's a mystery that I'll never solve.

Oh well, I'm out! Back to the grind for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home