The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Aimee--And another...

Perhaps someday I'll write a real post again, but in the mean time...

"30 Questions You’d Probably Never Think to Ask"

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?

Yes, once. You see, down here in good ole South Florida, every once in a while (usually on holidays) the cops decide they're going to set up DUI check points at random places here and there and once upon a time, I got caught up in one. I, of course, was not drunk, I'd had no more than a couple Dr. Peppers at a car show Drew had taken me to that night, but it was after 3 in the morning and I was tired which apparently made me appear drunk, so instead of allowing me to pass through the check point, I had to pull over to the side of the road where they did a quick search of my person and my car followed by some pointed questions about my whereabouts and my fluid intake that day. I must've passed with flying colors because they let me go fairly quickly.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?

Umm, it depends, but usually, no. I absolutely love roller coasters and most times, I want to see what's going on.

3. When is the last time you went sledding?

Ah, I think I was like five years old and I'm not quite sure I'd call traveling down a snow covered hill on a huge ass piece of cardboard in Ohio sledding, but that's the last time I've done anything that remotely resembles sledding.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?

It depends. I adore snuggling and I absolutely love the feeling of having someone in bed with me, but most times I can't really get comfortable if someone is pressed up against me while I'm trying to sleep.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes and no.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?

Sometime I do, sometimes I don't.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?

Of course he did.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

Angelina Jolie, her mouth makes me want to bite something.

9. Can you honestly say you really know anything about politics?

Yep, I certainly do, but I try very hard not to talk about it unless I absolutely have to because living with my dad is enough to turn anyone off discussing politics. I suspect it's the only thing he knows how to talk about.

10. Do you know how to play poker?

Nope, not really and this could be the reason I've lost my ass (or more aptly, every stitch of clothing) every time I've so much as attempted strip poker.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?

Ah, yes, way back in my wild and crazy days of youth that was a common occurence.

12. What’s your favorite commercial?

Right now, it's the Geico commercial, I love that silly little lizard and when he talks, my knees go weak.

13. Who was your first love?

His name was Chris and sadly, he didn't return my love with near the fervor I was wanting to give it.

14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you go through a red light?

Nope, I was always stop no matter what the time or who's around.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?

Of course, doesn't everybody?

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?

Neither, I don't do sports of any kind.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?

Sure have and I suck majorly at it.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?

Lately, fairly often and rather vividly, which is odd because a couple years ago my dreams seemed to always elude me.

19. What’s the one thing on your mind right now?

How in the hell I'm going to conquer my fear of flying in the next 4 or so weeks. Any suggestions?

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?

Yes, but only because my car makes this horrid noise every 20 seconds if you don't have it on and it drives me up a wall.

21. What talent do you wish you had?

Drawing, I'd love to be able to do it, but I'm really rather awful at it.

22. Do you like sushi?

Absolutely not. Ick.

23. What do you wear to bed?

Usually, nothing, but when it's cold or there's someone around, I have a vast variety of pajamas to choose from.

24. Do you truly hate anyone?

No, not particularly. There are people that I severely dislike, but not hate.

25. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?

Ah, Johnny Depp and I'd be most appreciative if he was wearing his Captain Jack get-up. Yummy.

26. Do you know anyone in jail?

That would be a definite yes. A few people actually.

27. What food do you find disgusting?

Most all seafood disgusts me and I can't even look at okra without getting nauseous. Ugh.

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?

No, not really. I wouldn't want anyone to do that to me so why would I do that to someone else?

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?

Slapped, but not punched. My son, on the other hand, can now answer yes to this question.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?

Metaphorically speaking, absolutely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home