The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

So...

...are we all tired of looking at my face yet? I am. LOL.

Ugh, I am feeling most unpleasant today! Not that you really want to know or anything, but I am having some wicked evil cramps today and it is absolutely no fun what-so-ever!

And it's raining again! For days and days and days! Blah.

Anyhow, tonight is "Open House" at Cameron's school and as much as I don't want to go, I feel I must. Cameron's been having a few behavioral issues of late and this will give me a brief opportunity to discuss them with his teacher without actually scheduling a conference. I don't have anything against parent/teacher conferences and if I really felt one was needed I'd absolutely request one, but because I work full-time, they're not always easy for me. And when I talked to Drew on the phone earlier he said that he'd like to go with me if he finishes up with his last appointment before it starts, which I think would be a very good thing.

And that's all I've got really. Life in general has been miserable lately and I've been more than a bit unhappy, but what am I gonna do? The why's of my unhappiness are wide and varied, but right now, I just don't feel like talking about it. Maybe when I'm feeling more motivated and less bitchy I'll explain all the bullshit going on in my house that's making me miserable.

1 Comments:

At Thu Sep 07, 09:11:00 PM, Blogger Drew said...

LoL...

Sorry I'm just chortling at Jason's comments because at my job we recently got an ANT FARM and one of my boss' decided it would be a GREAT idea( stupid sob) to set the thing up... so we have an Ant Farm behind the counter.


Feel better... and I hope your "flow be fresh"
http://www.dieselsweeties.com/archive.php?s=194

 

Post a Comment

<< Home