The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Aimee--Curly or Straight?

As much as I hate it, right now, I'm definitely gonna have to go with curly. But, my mom forgot the straightening serum that helps reduce the extremely annoying frizz my hair is so fond of, she's going to bring it with her next week and she wants to try again, so we'll see because I might actually like it if it wasn't so obnoxiously big.

^^ Curly?


^^ Or Straight?

2 Comments:

At Fri Aug 25, 09:17:00 AM, Blogger Drew said...

I's prefer the curly... but that's me. The striaght hair just sorta is THERE, like it needs to be braided or scrutched or something... while the curly looks like it knows what it's doing and is HAPPY HAIR!
;-)

 
At Fri Aug 25, 01:55:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Curly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home