The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, August 11, 2006

Aimee has a boo boo...

And it hurts me. It's starting to turn all sorts of icky colors. Ouch.


But aside from my ouchie, I feel much much better today, human even. YAY.

3 Comments:

At Sat Aug 12, 12:17:00 AM, Blogger savante said...

That looks really painful!

Paul

 
At Sat Aug 12, 07:39:00 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Did you have YOUR Drew kiss it and make it better?
;-)

Seriously glad you feel better, even if you have a serious boo-boo.

 
At Sat Aug 12, 10:19:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

It is really painful, Paul(*frown*)!

No, Drew, seeing as we do not live together anymore and I pretty much only see him on Sunday's lately, MY Drew has not had a chance to kiss it better. But I suppose I could show it to him tomorrow and if he feels so inclined, I shall let him (*smile*). And thank you!!

Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home