The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, July 31, 2006

Aimee Pt. 2.

It's somewhat perplexing, but there are more people than rooms in my house at the moment. How did that happen? LOL. But though it can get a little chaotic at times, it's working a lot better than I figured it would. And my mom has been happier since she's been here and that, for me, is a lovely thing. I hated seeing all the stress she was carrying around before, it's still there, but it's better.

It was cute, she was trying to explain to Cameron earlier tonight that my birthday is on Friday so he should try and do special things (like, ah, behave) for me this week, but he was mad with me so he wasn't feeling that idea. Little monster.

And my God, I hurt something fierce tonight! We had to skip our workouts last week because Curves had no air conditioning and it was about 100 degrees in there and tonight was our first night back, the lapse in workouts combined with my rock wall expedition yesterday have put a hurtin' on my arms. Ouch.

Work was absolutely miserable today! I think everybody and their brother (sister, mother father, aunt, uncle, cousin, niece, nephew, friend, friends friend, etc.) called with some kind of problem. And it's billing time. Blah. It was one of those days where I was counting the minutes until it was over. Tomorrow is payroll day, which is always one of the busier days, but I pray to the gods that it's not near as crazy as today.

My mom and I were supposed to go to the grocery store after dinner because she's out of cereal bars, orange juice and coke, but dinner ran late, then there was cleaning the table, putting away the food, the dishes, throwing in some laundry, Cameron's bath (etc.) and we never made it so I'm thinking breakfast is going to be interesting tomorrow--peanut butter toast and coffee is about all I have to offer unless she wants some of Cameron's kiddie cereal. Ah well, we'll get what she needs after work tomorrow and all will be back to normal on Wednesday.

And that's it. I do believe I'm going to take a shower and crawl into bed.

Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home