The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The blogger formerly known as Aimee (heh)...

Ah, it's officially Friday and that is a wonderful, wonderful thing!! And better still, it'll be an easy-going day on the work front too. Super-fantastic! And know what? I don't care what craziness tries to prevent me from doing so, I am going to sleep in on Saturday and that's that.

Anyhow, my mom has decided that she's taking me out to dinner to celebrate next Friday before she heads up to Okeechobee for the weekend and she's wanting me to pick a dinner spot I'd enjoy, which would normally be easy, but for some reason this time I'm having a bitch of a time figuring out where I want to go eat? Hmm. I'd really, really LOVE to go to "The Melting Pot", but that place is just so bloody expensive. I don't know, but I've got a week to figure it out. Maybe Little Havana, they're yummy. We'll see.

And I find it rather comical that American Greetings sent me a birthday reminder for myself, I'm wondering if they're thinking I should go ahead and send myself a card? Hmm. LOL.

I can't believe Cameron goes back to school in 2 weeks! Where did the summer go? Sigh. Time flies and I'm getting old. We went and bought his uniforms, backpack, lunch box and other supplies tonight because it's "tax free" week, but I still have to run out and pick up a couple things this weekend. Can you believe he'll be in the 1st grade? I can't. He's growing up entirely too fast for my liking!

Oh well, I suppose I should crawl off to bed so I don't wake up feeling cranky in the morning. I hope you all have a splendid Friday.

1 Comments:

At Mon Jul 31, 06:18:00 PM, Blogger Musicguy said...

i can't tell you how happy i am that i don't go back to school until AFTER labor day!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home