The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, July 03, 2006

Aimee--Pics from Saturday's BBQ...

^^'Tis me putting on my face before heading out to round up my posse (I was elected "designated driver" for the day) for the ridiculously long drive to Okeechobee.


^^'Tis my Sarah, playing in the sand. Ain't she cute.

^^'Tis me and my Sarah and she is way cuter than I.

^^'Tis Drew with my foot in his lap.

^^'Tis mi madre and my sorta kinda cousin Chris (it's a marriage thing).

^^'Tis Christie looking sinfully gorgeous (bitch).

^^'Tis Christie and my Sarah.

There were more, but I won't bore you with a bunch of random shots of my family, just the peeps that I talk about regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home