The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, June 23, 2006

Since I miss my baby...

I'll just go ahead and post these pictures from Father's Day weekend (and I had to take some of them with my cell phone because I forgot my digital camera so they're not the best quality)...

^^Cameron and Drew at the skate park on Father's Day.

^^Ditto

^^Drew watching Cameron

^^Cameron scaring mommy (sigh)


^^Cameron

^^Cameron hanging out on my bed the Friday before Father's Day (6/16/06). He said that my bear looked lonely so he brought his bear to snuggle with mine. Ain't he sweet? Oh and that funky outfit is his Robin from Teen Titans Halloween costume--don't ask.

^^Ditto

1 Comments:

At Sat Jun 24, 08:13:00 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Robin is COOL!~

There are alot worse roll models that your kid could have...

Like Cyborg. Image him telling you he wants you to chop off his legs so he could have ROBOT legs.

Or asking for your GREEN make up to be Beast Boy.

Though the worst would prolly be if he wanted your make up and bra to be Raven.
;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home