The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, June 18, 2006

A day of Happiness, all around...

Happy Birthday, Evan--one of my absolute favorite people like ever. I hope you have a super-fantastic day, full of anything and everything that makes you happy, sweets!

And since it's Father's Day too, Evan gets double "Happy's" (no, triple, wait, unlimited--yes, unlimited) and of course, the rest of you Father's out there, have a splendidly happy one too.

2 Comments:

At Tue Jun 20, 08:17:00 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Yeah... I'm all for unlimited happys for Evan. I think he's earnt them.
;-)

I did at the last min. renege on my grump to my dad and called him on Father's Day. I also emailed him an old (sepia colored) picture I found of me, him, older bro and mom as a family unit. I thought it was REALLY funny that I had this picture and ironic as I don't remember mom and dad as a "nuclear family unit".

And I will try to hope for a short and eventless huricane season for you and yours.... I know that's not a father's day wish... but since I'm sending out happys- want you and Cammeron to have one or two this summer as well...

[ps- will put my answers up either tonight or tomorrow ;-) )

 
At Wed Jun 21, 02:53:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home