The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ugh...

It's such an icky day, see...




But Cameron is having a ball driving everyone crazy--little monster o'mine.



But it's cool because all this rain gave me an excuse (heh) to sit around on my lazy ass and play on Amazon all day.

And oh my goodness, I just about died and went to heaven! Seriously, I did. I love to read (love, love, love it) and anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb groupie without apology. So how cool is it that I just discovered she has all these super-fantastic books coming out.

Angels Fall -- July 11, 2006

Morrigan's Cross --August 29, 2006

Dance of the Gods -- October 3, 2006

Valley of Silence -- October 31, 2006

Born in Death -- November 7, 2006

Five books in five months (and two in October (happy sigh), that just might be my favorite month this year! Sweet! I can't wait! Really, I can't.

Alright, goofy moment over--moving on...

That's it actually. It's bloody pouring outside and there isn't all that much to do when it's raining like that, well, there's sleep, but that wouldn't be any fun to talk about, would it? Nope, I'm thinking not.

So I'm off to find more things that I absolutely must have.

I hope you're all having a good one.




1 Comments:

At Sat Jun 03, 07:07:00 PM, Blogger Drew said...

Whether is bad here as well...

Me.. I plan to zone out a bit with the telly and go to bed early. It might not be fun to talk about but I've been feeling ehh all day and in fact left work as early as I was allowed( 1 1/2 hours early) as I just couldn't take the standing, concentrating and the NOISE of the kids.

I in fact lost it at lunch, as I felt a NEED for food and quiet and so went to the library... where I just heard lots of screaming little kids. So I long for the quiet and boringness of my bed..
And am sorta happy that I'm seeing the doc on Monday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home