The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, May 19, 2006

Aimee

I had such a rough day yesterday. It sucked. And you know, if I had a dime for every person that's claimed to "love" me and then turned around and fucked me over I'd be a very rich woman, but fate's not quite that kind. Maybe I was a wicked evil person in another life and karma's just now catching up.

Oh well, I refuse to talk about the whole he said/she said bullshit that spiraled out of control late yesterday and left me standing smack in the middle of a no-win situation because it'd just upset me again and then I'd start to sulking again which would lead to crying again and honestly, I'm just not in the mood.

And because I haven't said so in a while, I want to now. There are a whole myriad of reasons I love Angie so much and her magical way of soothing my fears and reversing my ridiculous bouts with self-doubt are just a couple. I swear, without her strength, resolve, support, friendship and love I think I'd be lost or a couple more steps toward complete insanity! I love you, cupcake! Thank you for lovingly smacking me back into reality today! You're the bestest and you know it!

Anyway, it's Friday, I get to sleep in tomorrow and that's a lovely thought.

I hope you all have a kickass weekend.

2 Comments:

At Sat May 20, 12:46:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I want to thank Angie for helping to get me out of the doghouse

 
At Mon May 22, 06:43:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Aimee - every once and a while we just need someone else to say what we inherently already know. You give me too much credit but thank you. I'm just glad that I could help!

Dane,
I'm glad I could help!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home