The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, May 15, 2006

Aimee -- Ho Hum.

Sigh. It's only Monday--ho hum--and I find myself ridiculously annoyed by, well, just about everything today. Don'tcha just hate those days? I do.

And it looks like the wrath of hell is about to break loose outside, I do believe it's going to rain (how's that for stating the obvious?), but it's okay because we need it BAD. Those damn brush fires just keep getting closer and closer and that's some scary shit.

I have to weight in and measure at Curves tonight which, seeing as I went completely off my diet while I was in Orlando this weekend, somewhat sucks, but it's alright because I happen to know I'm down almost a full pant size and that's a good thing, it makes me happy and I haven't been happy with myself in a long time.

Anyhow, my weekend was wonderful. I had such a good time just strolling through Epcot with my mom and they had some of the most beautiful flower displays I've ever seen, it was all so lovely (when I'm not feeling so lazy I'll post some pictures). And we went to Animal Kingdom too, I've never been there, it was awesome and I'm sorry we didn't have more time to spend there, but I think my mom wants to go back in December for Cameron's birthday. Oh, oh, oh I got to ride Expedition Everest and it was a badass ride! My mom had a death grip on my arm through the whole ride and when it came to a stop she yelled, "Oh, Aimee, I LOVED IT!" LOL. I wanted to go again, but we didn't have time. And we rode this river rapids ride and got completely soaked so we had to go back to the hotel room and change before heading over to Epcot for our lunch reservations, but it was so worth it. It was good, all of it.

We came back early afternoon yesterday and aside from being sick to my stomach all day, I had a great day! Cameron made me the sweetest little card with all these cute little fuzzy things glued to it and he also got me a coffee scented candle, it smells so yummy! Drew bought me a battery charger for my digital camera and took Cameron and I out to dinner! My dad and papaw got me purple roses, sigh, they were so beautiful! My mommy bought me this adorible little Cinderella frame, it's all sparkly--I love it--and some of my favorite panties! And Jeff and Nina sent me a beautiful card! Thank you all, you're the best and I love you all incredibly!

So that's it, I'm not in a very good mood today and I still feel a bit sick to my stomach, but I had a really good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home