The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Look Ma, I'm a GIRL!

So last night I was feeling particularly girly (don't ask why, I have no idea, it's not the norm) and because I was feeling all soft and feminine (gag), I decided to have fun with myself (no, not that kind of fun--the primpy fussy kind--I know, boring, but what can I say? I was in the mood). So after a long, hot, steamy and I must say, heavenly shower I got to playing with all this cool girly stuff I've managed to collect. And you know, it was fun. I'm gonna have to do it again sometime.

Anyhow, I discovered that there are a few things I own and never use that I absolutely adore. Who'da thunk it?



^^ Like this stuff, it's super-fantastic. Seriously, it is! Ahhh, my feet were so soft and minty smelling. It was good.

^^ And this too. I don't know why, but I love the smell of shea butter and my hands smelled like it all night. Yummy and good. And soft too. I like soft.

^^ Now I don't know if I've ever mentioned my odd love of lipgloss (probably), but this stuff is delectable. I'm serious, it tastes good and it makes my lips all soft and shiny. Wonderful stuff. I highly recommend it.

^^ This is the body spray, which I don't have ( and they only sell it during the Winter months though I actually saw it on ebay the other day but since I never can remember to remind myself that I've bid on something, I didn't even bother), but I do have the lotion and my God, it smells SO extremely wonderful! Like apples, candy ones (LOL). Anyhow, I slathered that stuff all over me and I must say, I was smelling pretty damn good.


^^ But my absolute favorite thing (like ever) is this stuff (and I do have this), not only does it smell as heavenly as the lotion, but it makes me all sparkly. And I like sparkly. Another odd love of mine.

So there you have it, when I went to bed last night, I was all soft and sparkly and I smelled like candy apples. YUM.

It's ashame you weren't around to see or smell or touch cause it was good stuff.

(Psst... this post is a perfect example of what happens when I have absolutely nothing to talk about)

4 Comments:

At Tue Apr 25, 06:43:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Yes, g_c, sleeping with me is exactly like that...

LOL.

You're such a sweetheart!

 
At Tue Apr 25, 06:43:00 PM, Blogger TheStolenOlive said...

I could totally open a Bath & Body Works out of my own house. I worked there for 3 years and spent 4 times my paycheck.

I don't think I will ever use all this stuff.

 
At Tue Apr 25, 06:54:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Oh, I'd be in some serious trouble if I ever worked there cause I'll admit it, I don't use the stuff near as often as I should but Bath & Body Works is one of my absolute favorite places EVER!

Everything in there is SO yummy!

 
At Sat Apr 29, 05:33:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Oh Nina, how you tempt me...

I miss you too, sweets!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home