The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Alright...

...we're not going to talk about the first degree burns spanning across my knuckles in some odd haphazard pattern, we're just not! Well, other than to say, slathering neospirin antibiotic cream all over the hand you burnt the bloody bitching hell out of and then rubbing your eye is NOT a good idea. Nope, not at all.

Anyhow, it's Tuesday, which as it should, is going better than Monday, but not by much. Work has been insane for a while now and when my vacation rolls around (and yes, I am taking one this year, dammit), I'll have earned every bloody second of it. And I'm going to try my damndest not to feel guilty about taking it either. But alas, I probably will cause I just love the peeps I work with, even the ornery ones.

And that's it really, it's been work-work-work and not much else lately.

2 Comments:

At Tue Apr 18, 10:06:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Do I have to give my "hot and cold" speech?

Seriously, I hope you're ok. Much kissing of it getting better

 
At Tue Apr 18, 10:55:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Thank you, Jeff! I miss you both too!

Awww, thanks for the well wishes g_c! As to how, well, I guess I'll write a post about the idiocy that is me.

Yes, Dane, you should as I'm curious to hear this speech you speak of. LOL. Thank you for the kisses, my sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home