The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

R.I.P.

DeShaun "Big Proof" Holton -- D12's Finest

10/2/75 to 4/11/06

I'm sure there are some of you who have no idea who Proof is, but I'd still like you to give a moment of silence for an extremely talented man who died senselessly and far before his time.

They say the good die young,

Thats why I think that you should have fun (when you're young)

Cos time won't wait for no one (uh huh)

When god calls, you gotta go home (go home)

They say the good die young, (die young)

Thats why I know that we gotta have fun,

In this life, cos you only get one

When God calls for me, don't cry, I just went home

Good Die Young -- D12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home