The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Good Morning!

Well, no, but there's always a chance it'll get better. One can hope anyway.

Anyhow, as indicated, my day started off on a bad note. Why? You ask. Well, if you came into your office at 8 in the fucking morning and found your desk kicked halfway across the room and your shit all over the floor (some of it broken--dammit) because someone (and I won't say who but I swear, I have a whole lot to say to them later) had a ridiculously childish temper tantrum and it happened to be while they were in your office, you might be a bit pissed too. Shit like that bothers me because it's just so pointless and doesn't accomplish anything other than pissing people (in this case, me) off who had absolutely nothing to do with what pissed them off, you know? Oh well--whatever.

And you know, since last week was such a bitch, I was determined to start this week on a positive note and I guess yesterday was okay, the headache that was taunting me all day was a bit of a pisser, but other than that, it was alright. I think the problem is, it was an emotionally trying weekend and that didn't exactly set me up for a happy-go-lucky week. Friday was alright, I suppose, but my Saturday night date with Drew went in a completely unexpected direction, which as painful as it was, needed to happen. And out of respect for him and fairness to both of us, I won't be talking about that night or what was said here because it's far too personal.

Then there's the problems that have developed with the damn incision from my surgery. It's not doing so well, and honestly, I don't know why I expected it to, I never can seem to heal like normal people. Sucks for me.

So, unfortunately, this week isn't looking much better than last week, but hell, it's only Tuesday, right?

2 Comments:

At Tue Apr 11, 01:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOT DAMN!!!now if that aint crazy!! at first i thought " ohh god someone must have broken into aimee's office and stolen stuff!" but now you tell me that it was due to one of your collegues tantrum...HUMPH!!!well the bloody nerve!! if i were you id bite his head off!!its all about the R.E.S.P.E.C.T!!!

 
At Wed Apr 12, 01:31:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Not good re: incision. And the Drew stuff... am sorry for the pain... am worried about you, love. Hate being so damned busy these past two weeks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home