The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Aimee

I was going to waste a ridiculous amount of time and write what I'm sure would have been a rather vile and completely unproductive post, but fuck it, I'm just not in the mood. I'm feeling nasty--very, very nasty--and I have been since I woke up Monday morning. There's no rhyme and certainly no reason, I just am.

Oh well, who cares. Fuck it--that's my motto this week.

3 Comments:

At Thu Apr 06, 07:46:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Thanks, g_c! You're a sweetheart! I don't feel quite so fuck-it(ish) this orning, but it's early yet.

*HUGS*

Aimee

 
At Mon Apr 10, 09:20:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry I haven't been there like I should this past week. And sorry you had a bad day. Wish I could make them better.

 
At Tue Apr 11, 11:42:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Evan--I know you're busy, love and sometimes it's hard to be there for each other when things get busy because there's just a tiny bit of distance between you and I.

And because I know you care, you do make them better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home