The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sigh.

I was very much asleep, and seeing as I never go to bed early, it was good, really good. But since Christie is in one of her suicidal places, that really good sleep wasn't to be, she pulled me right out of it--BAM--although I am kicking myself because by the time my brain caught up with what she was saying she was gone. And so I just woke my mom up too, and she's probably over there cursing me, but what am I gonna do? It had to be done. Oh well, c'est la vie and all that. And I wish the woman would call be back, and let me know that all is well so I could go back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home