The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, March 13, 2006

Aimee's fun-filled weekend (*snort*).

Well, ladies and gents, I’m feeling downright miserable today (and yesterday and the day before). But today was hell, really and truly it was. Earlier I was quite literally wishing that someone would just please put me out of my misery. God, my head hurt, I couldn’t even begin to describe how bad. And I swear it feels like someone had themselves a field day pounding the hell out of my ribs. Ouch. Oh well, I’m sure I’ll feel human again eventually.

Anyhow, I didn’t really do a damn thing this weekend. Although, I did manage to whimper my way through cleaning out the garage with my dad because unless I was wearing a bloody toe tag, he wasn’t going to let me get out of that one. So that’s it, other than cleaning out my garage, the only thing I did was lay around and whimper pitifully every chance I got. Saturday night, I was actually contemplating stripping down to the skin and rolling around naked in a tub of Vicks VapoRub before curling up in bed to snuggle with my tiny white teddy bear (the poor thing, I smoosh him during cuddle time, but I don’t think he minds), but alas, I skipped the naked Vicks rolling and went straight to cuddle time, after overdosing on Nyquil, of course. Sigh. This fucker better go away soon cause I’ve about had enough.

And tomorrow is Monday, back to work--Yee Haw.

1 Comments:

At Tue Mar 14, 10:10:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Gracias, mi amigo! Sinceramente.

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home