The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, February 27, 2006

Whoo boy,

Aimee's not feeling so hot right now, and the last time I had this problem, I ended up spending a whole lot of miserable hours in the ER, followed by a few more miserable hours in the back being fed antibiotics through an IV. Sucks for me, but I'm confident that this is not that. See, all's dandy. I think.

Oh well, it was a pisser of a day before this started anyway so at least it's consistent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home