The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Aimee

Last night (this morning, whatever) was icky. It was one of those weird times where I was extremely tired, but my mind refused to fall in line with my body, and there were just so many things flying through my head that I couldn’t keep up with them. And I had this intense urge to talk to somebody, just talk, because I was so fucking lonely, and my head was so full of just everything, but it was 4 o’clock in the morning, and I couldn’t think of anyone who loves me enough that they’d be cool with me calling at that ridiculous time, so I just laid there staring at the ceiling while my mind continued to slowly overload.

It was daylight before my mind finally decided to shutdown, and Cameron was up shortly after that, but he let me rest for a bit before he crawled into bed with me and demanded breakfast. I got up and took him to Denny’s because he wanted french toast sticks, and I didn’t have anything in the house that would pass for those nor did I have bread, eggs, etc. so making them was out too. After breakfast we went shopping, and then we came back home and though Cameron was a bit on the hyper side today, we pretty much just laid around doing nothing together. It was nice.

But I have a headache just behind my eyes that’s been hanging around all day, and I don’t believe it has any intention of going anywhere. I think it’s because I need new glasses, but I just can’t afford them right now.

And that’s it really. There were quite a few things I should’ve done this weekend because I have to start getting this place ready for my dad and my papaw to move in, but I’ve had absolutely no motivation to do anything, and honestly, it’s a bit hard to do anything with over half of Christie’s shit still laying all over the place. But I do need to get my ass in gear here or I’m going to be nothing but a big ball of stress when it actually comes time for them to move in and I haven’t done a damn thing to get the house ready.

Anyhow, I hope you all had a nice relaxing Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home