The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Aimee

God, I woke up with the wickedest migraine this morning, and usually I just deal with them because they’re a frequent visitor of mine, but this one was a bit nastier than my usual ones, and I wasn’t at all happy about it. And while I won’t say he does it purposely, Cameron always seems to choose mornings (afternoons, evenings) when he knows I’m not feeling well to act particularly obnoxious, and this morning was no exception. Sigh.

Anyhow, after I got past wanting to strangle the little monster (not literally, mind you), I convinced myself that it was a good idea to get dressed, and take him somewhere before he succeeded in driving me out of my mind.

So I took him to Baja Fresh for lunch because Cameron is addicted to taco’s, and I absolutely refused to go to Taco Bell again. And after we went outside because they have this little fountain between Baja Fresh and Quizno’s that Cameron wanted to look at, and I sat on a little bench while he checked out the fountain. It was actually cute because he wanted to throw some money in to make a wish, and after he threw the quarter in he spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to figure out which quarter was for his wish.

After we left there, I took him to the Cold Stone Creamery right down the street from our house because we’ve never been there, and Angie’s told me a few times that I need to try it because their ice cream is delicious. And it is. Cameron had a scoop of Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip, and I had a scoop of Cherry Loves Cheesecake. They were both yummy, but he gave me a bite of his, and I should’ve gotten that one. I don’t know why I didn’t? Mint Chocolate Chip is my absolute favorite ice cream, but apparently I was feeling contrary.

And now we’re back home. Cameron is watching Cartoon Network, and I’m contemplating a shower because I have to pick Drew up in a couple hours for our Saturday night date.

Anyway, here are some pictures I took of Cameron while we were out...





I hope you all have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home