The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Aimee -- Just some ranting, don't mind me.

Oh, I can not begin to tell you how much I love people who attempt to tell me how I should live my life like I'm too fucking stupid to know what's good for me. What, do people like this think I've been sitting around with my thumb up my ass half asleep for the last few years? I haven't.

I need to work it out. I need to be the strong one. I need to stop enabling. I need... I need... I need...

Don't preach to me, sister, I know exactly what I need to do. And last time I checked, I was a fully functioning adult who is more than capable of taking care of herself, and anyone else who depends on me for that matter.

You know, it's incredibly easy for those standing on the sidelines, living their bright, shiny, happy-go-lucky lives to step in and assume they know what's best for me, but truthfully, unless they're one of the very few people I've given an all access pass into my personal life then they don't know dick, and their "well-meaning" intrusion into my life is nothing more than an insult.

And for those people who think it's cool to expound their boundless bits of bullshit criticism carefully shaded to sound like knowledge on others, and otherwise try to dictate their lives, you ever heard that one about "those who live in glass houses..."? No? Well, look it up, you just might learn something.

Edited @ 1:50 am: Well, now that I'm over my pissy mood, I'll tell you that I've been sitting here for hours doing absolutely nothing... zip, zilch, zero ...and somewhere in the middle of all this nothingness I was doing I stumbled across a blog that was well, interesting I guess you'd say. Now see, I like a mans (how to put it gracefully) nether regions (see, nice and PG) just as much as the next woman, and hell, I don't mind looking at them either, but I'm thinking that creating a blog decicated soley to sharing pictures of ones nether regions (numerous times a day) is a bit narcissistic. Or maybe it's just me.

1 Comments:

At Wed Feb 08, 01:57:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No, I think it's totally narcissistic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home