The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, January 27, 2006

Public Service Announcement...

For that person who apparently thinks it's fun to make my life hell (and anyone else who thinks it's fun to fuck with me)...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kindly Go Fuck Yourself.

And the only reason I didn't say this to you face to face is because as pissed off as I am right now, I'd probably say something I can never take back. And as much as I don't like you at the moment, I fucking love you. How ironic is that.

5 Comments:

At Fri Jan 27, 05:24:00 PM, Blogger Jeff Vachon said...

I'm with ya babe.

 
At Fri Jan 27, 05:43:00 PM, Blogger TheStolenOlive said...

Tell them!

 
At Fri Jan 27, 06:12:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Sorry I missed your call, it wasn't on purpose! I'm not usually at my desk when I'm at my part time job, so I rarely hear my phone ring.

I would never purposely ignore you!

But I like this post! You tell em hun!

Ang

 
At Sat Jan 28, 02:38:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with Ang. Let loose the fury

 
At Sun Jan 29, 01:30:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Thanks all.

Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home