The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Angie's Entry - A nice email

I got from my cousin/sister and I wanted to share it with you all.

I want you to know you're an incredibly smart person Angie. I know you can do whatever you set your mind to. Let's face it position descriptions make people sound way smarter than what they ACTUALLY do on a daily basis, don't let that intimidate you.
This may not be what you"want to be when you grow up" heck most of us are still trying to figurethat out.....however it will give you more free time to work towards doing what you REALLY want.
Maybe you would have the money and time to do online courses or something.
I believe in you Angie and I believe you can do anything you set your mind to. I think you and I are a lot alike in that way.
Just don't let your self confidence beat you before you try something. Change is hard we all know that but remember XXXXXX is a really big company with many different things you can do.
I love you to death and want nothing but the best for you. Most of all I just don't want to see you struggle so hard, I'd like things to be easier for you. I love you and if you need anything let me know. Your sister!!!

Good thing I was alone in the office on Saturday morning when I read this cause it moved me to tears.

1 Comments:

At Tue Jan 24, 03:16:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Every word of that e-mail is true. I can think of very few that deserve complete happiness more than you, sweetheart.

I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home