The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Let's see...

I feel like hell, and I look like hell, plus there's a whole myriad of other bullshit weighing me down today.

Anyhow, when I left work I felt like death so I called my dad on my way home and asked him to pick up Cameron because I knew if I didn't lay down I'd just end up flat on my ass, and that thought certainly wasn't appealing. Well, by the time I walked through the door, I was well past delirium, and quickly heading towards collapse. So I went to bed, and tried to sleep it off. It worked sort of, but I woke up with a rather nasty migraine, and in one wicked bad mood.

But that wicked mood didn't last, and as awful as I still feel physically, mentally I'm feeling alright.

My life is ridiculously chaotic, and more times than not, I feel completely alone in my mess. But I'm not. And for all the times that I don't say it, I'm extremely thankful for those of you that love me enough to stick with me when others would have walked away. You're wonderful, and I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home