The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hmm.

I've decided that I need to learn how to play baseball. And why, you ask? Well, because Cameron so badly wants to play with the new bat, glove, etc. that he got for Christmas, but I'm proving to be extremely useless in helping him out. I mean, I've finally gotten basketball down pretty good, but baseball, sigh, not quite.

So who wants to teach me?

1 Comments:

At Fri Jan 20, 04:49:00 AM, Blogger Fuckkit said...

I can teach you how to blame everyone else but youself for your baseball-related inadequacy if that helps?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home