The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Laziness is thy name.

Ugh, I’m so lazy. Though I had to get up a few times to feed Cameron, change movies and video games, etc. I pretty much slept until 2:30 today. But I actually feel half way decent right now so I’m not going to complain too much about wasting a perfectly good day by sleeping it away.

And I have no idea why, but I’m sitting here listening to Jo Dee Messina, and I’m actually enjoying it. Hmm.

I’m thinking it’s because I’m bored out of my mind, and I’d enjoy just about anything right now. If I had the motivation to actually get up and do something, I’d go put on a movie instead of sitting here staring aimlessly at the rather kick ass design on my AOL desktop (It’s pretty). But I don’t.

Anyway, Drew is pissed off at me (again, always), he said that he wasn’t, but I’ve known the man long enough to know when he’s pissed off about something. I think I mentioned sometime, in some post that on Saturday nights we typically go out and do something together. Well, ever since my gramma passed away, my dad hasn’t been coming over like he typically does in the evenings because he doesn’t want to leave my papaw alone right now. And therefore I had no one to watch Cameron, so I couldn’t go out with Drew tonight. Really, what was I supposed to do? Oh well, I’m not going to dwell on it. Cameron and I are going to spend the day with him tomorrow, and he’s just going to have to be happy with that.

And since I slept all day, that’s basically it.

2 Comments:

At Sun Jan 22, 01:35:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You know, if that's what Drew is pissed about, he's being a real ass-hat.

 
At Mon Jan 23, 03:05:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Yes, he certainly can be that, Evan.

LOL, thanks, Jeff. And I will (*wink*).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home