The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Stop the presses...

Cause I'm in an insanely good mood today. Yeah, I know -- what's up with that, huh?

I'm thinking it has something to do with Cameron telling me that I looked pretty before we left the house this morning. It was just so darn sweet, and the fact that in reality I look like utter hell today (seriously, I don't have a stitch of make-up on, and my hair is in some wild messy knot atop my head) doesn't matter because he thought I looked pretty, and what could be more lovely than that?

You know, sometimes I'd almost swear that Cameron's #1 mission in life is to drive me completely out of my mind, but mostly he just makes me feel so extremely wonderful.

Sigh. I love that kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home